Most of the enterprises across the globe are now moving to cloud computing platforms to drive their business. Business solutions powered by Cloud are becoming a great success compared to the traditional approach. Realizing the current industry trends and customer interests, Microsoft has released Azure, a cloud computing platform for developing, supporting, and deploying applications and services for developing and running robust services in the cloud. This article helps you understand the reasons why should adopt Microsoft Azure as your cloud computing platform.
Azure as a Cloud Computing Platform
Cloud computing can deliver hosted services such as Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), database as a service (DBaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) over the internet. The cloud operates as a single ecosystem by integrating a vast network of remote servers around the world. These remote servers can help a wide array of functions, which include management and storage of data, or a service such as video streaming. content delivery or webmail. There are many cloud computing platforms available now, Microsoft Azure is one of them. Azure is a leading public cloud platform from Microsoft for developing and operating applications and services. Microsoft Azure allows businesses to combine cloud options to their existing IT infrastructure and network by using PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) models, which offer secure access to your cloud-hosted data. A private cloud is a data center that delivers hosting services to a limited number of people, whereas a public cloud platform like Azure can sell services to anyone on the internet.
Why Microsoft Azure for your Cloud Services?
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform developed by Microsoft. It provides a wide range of cloud computing services, which includes analytics, infrastructure, networking, and computing. Microsoft Azure was formerly known as Windows Azure. Azure become available to users in February 2010 along with additional services and data centers around the world were being added continually since launch. Microsoft Azure as a leading cloud service platform helps enterprises meet their business challenges, providing freedom to develop, deploy and run applications on an extensive global network using your preferred framework and tools. What makes Microsoft Azure different from other cloud platform is their increased efficiency and productivity, at the same time minimizing IT operating expenses.
Azure provides enhanced collaboration between your development teams in an integrative environment with the help of Application Insights and Visual Studio. It is very easy to move on to new tools by the developers since new versions of development tools are tested by the Azure team. Azure offers native integrations for Windows development tools such as VBS, SQL database, and Active Directory. Choosing the best Windows Azure Application Development Company will definitely help you grow your enterprise and accomplish world-class solutions for your business needs.
What can your Enterprise Gain if you Adopt Azure?
- Enterprises can now easily manage, build, and deploy complex applications with the help of deeply-integrated Azure cloud services.
- Enterprises can now leverage the technologies that they trust as Azure supports a wide range of frameworks, programming languages, databases, operating systems, and devices.
- You can leverage your resources and benefits of the cloud without a costly workaround since you can create hybrid environments in Azure. You can also build hybrid applications with Azure.
Why do modern enterprises need Azure cloud technology?
You can cut down your expenses
- Businesses can eliminate their expenses of buying software and hardware and maintenance of data centers by incorporating cloud computing.
- Azure has been able to pass bulk discounts on to their customers because of Microsoft’s huge customer base. Azure costs will go down in the future as the competition heats up with Google cloud and AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Azure costs you approximately 0.096USD per hour. The largest instance offered by Azure is 256 GB of RAM along with 64 virtual CPU.
- Moving to a cloud-based data center is less costly because Azure bills are only based on the number of resources a company uses.
Your Data will be More Secure
- The major advantage of cloud computing services is that they run on a global network of highly secure data centers, which are upgraded regularly to the latest generation of efficient and fast computing hardware.
- You can potentially protect your data against ransomware and data theft by migrating your infrastructure to Azure.
- To achieve greater security, Azure Security Center deeply analyzes loads of data from a variety of Microsoft and partner solutions.
- The major priority of every IT company is data security and its applications should stay available despite power outages, server crashes, or natural disasters.
- Azure Active Directory service provides secure IAM capabilities that enable the right users to access the right information. Identity management costs can be significantly reduced by enterprises that are using Azure.
You Can Automate Tasks
- You can automate tasks in the Azure environment using Azure Automation. You can drop the time spent on monitoring and managing the resources in your cloud environment by creating workflows. This helps you to focus on your business more.
Backing up your data could prevent potential data loss, you can use Azure backup to protect data for virtualized workloads, virtual machines, SQL Server, and more. Azure Backup can replace your existing off-site backup solution with a more reliable and secure cloud-based solution. You can use Azure Backup, an Azure-based service to backup, restore and protect your data in the Microsoft Cloud.
Azure will give you seamless data integration across the full line of Microsoft PaaS (Platform as a Service) and SaaS (Software as a Service) offerings. This includes the Azure package such as Active Directory, Visual Studio, PowerShell and System Center, as well as Microsoft software such as Microsoft Dynamics solutions and Office 365, Dynamics ERP and more. To name a few, Azure is compatible with a variety of open-source platforms such as Red Hat, Ubuntu, Debian, etc. Microsoft Azure has 44 availability zones with 12 more on the way.
Some of the major clients of Azure include Adobe, HP, Johnson Controls, etc. Azure also covers services like SQL database, Virtual Machine, Blob storage, Virtual Network, Azure Active Directory, Azure Monitor, Azure IOT(Internet of Things) and many more. To say, software development companies in India offer the best and cost-effective Azure App service solutions along with 100% quality assurance irrespective of the scale of your business to meet your present and future business requirements ensuring consistent growth.